Drop Ship, Drop Shippers, Drop Shipping, Dropship Forums, Dropshippers Forums, Dropshipping Forums Dropship Dropshippers Dropshipping Wholsale Products

Old 12-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Vinnie - Enforcer

Default World Wide Brands

Worldwide Brands...

• Is the only Publisher of Drop Shipping and Bulk Wholesale information that is an eBay Certified Solution Provider
  • Was a featured Product Sourcing Speaker at the eBay Live National Convention in June 2005 and 2006
  • Writes and Hosts, On-air, The Entrepreneur Magazine EBiz Radio Show and The Entrepreneur Magazine Product Sourcing Radio Show
  • Is the Exclusive Product Sourcing Editor for The eBay Radio Show
  • Is the only company of our kind with a full-time Research and Customer Service Staff
  • Is a Member in Good Standing of the Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Program.
From Entrepreneur Magazine to USA Today, from The Orlando Business Journal to Yahoo Finance, from The eBay Radio Show to Inc. Magazine to hundreds of Internet Experts around the world, everyone's talking about our Product Sourcing Solutions. They are the best of their kind on the Internet, bar none. Nothing else even comes close.

More Info Click Here

Old 02-09-2009, 10:25 AM

Default World Wide Brands is great! You should check out Drop For Me as well

I have had a lot of people in my network tell me positive things about WWB. In fact, there are a lot of lists out there that you can purchase that pretty much give you the same things.

Drop For Me is an email list that give you the information of reliable distributors and drop shippers completely for FREE. Yup, while you have to pay for most distributor list sites, we give you all of our quality content for free!

There's no catch. We're able to do this because companies sponsor us to be on our list. You can check us out at http://DropForMe.com.

Hope that our list helps and I look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Jun Loayza
jun.loayza [at] dropforme.com