Drop Ship, Drop Shippers, Drop Shipping, Dropship Forums, Dropshippers Forums, Dropshipping Forums Dropship Dropshippers Dropshipping Wholsale Products

Old 12-16-2006, 06:54 PM
Vinnie - Enforcer

Default True Dropshippers

The best list of dropshippers!

It is the best list, because we have done all the research for you, including pictures of their warehouse, full bio of their company, our full review of what we see and a complete list of products, with descriptions, pictures, retail price and YOUR price - You can't get any better than that!

The site is still under development, so please be patient -

TrueDropshippers.com

Last edited by admin; 12-16-2006 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Vinnie - Enforcer

Default About TreuDropshippers.com

Are your tired of joining a drop ship sourcing list and then only finding a Name. Phone Number and a Web Site Address?

Well look no further, we are the ONLY True Drop shippers Products Sourcing Directory on the Net today that provides complete information on Drop Shippers!

1. Pictures of their warehouse
  2. All Products w/ Pics & Prices
  3. Full Contact Information
  4. Our Complete Non-Bias Review
  5. More than 60,000 products
  6. YOU buy Direct from Dropshippers
  7. Full Bio of each Dropshippers

We work hard, side by side with our Drop Shippers to give you the best and the most complete information for you to make an intelligent decision on the types of products you wish to sell.

No more finding a drop shipper, doing the research yourself, only to find out that they are just a middleman selling products to you and buying them from the drop shipper themselves.

No one does it better than TrueDropshippers™
....Three Major Advantages using OUR True Drop shippers List

1. You buy directly form the drop shippers
2. Our Wholesale ONLY Drop shippers Do NOT sell to YOUR Customers
3. You get to review ALL the products from our Drop shippers with pictures, descriptions, MSRP and your price before you go and sign up for a membership.

Check Out: www.TalkingDirect.com
Old 02-08-2009, 02:15 PM

Default I like your site! Resellers can use True Dropshippers and Drop For Me

I checked out your site and it looks really good. The video that you posted increases the authenticity of the site and I would definitely trust your list.

We also felt that most lists out there are "fake." That why we've done our extensive research and gathered a list of 3,000 quality distributors.

We are not selling our list, we are giving it out for FREE. People can subscribe to our email list and receive new, quality distributors each day for free. Check us out at http://www.DropForMe.com

There's no catch. We make money because distributors want to sponsor our list. The benefit goes to the reseller who wants to find great distributors, and distributors benefit because they reach a targeted market of quality resellers.

I hope everyone benefits!

Jun Loayza
jun.loayza [at] dropforme.com
Old 03-03-2009, 04:46 PM

Default Free Dropshippers List

You could go to DropForMe and get their dropshippers list for $20, it's not free unfortunately - they are charging for a premium list, or you could go to www.freedropshipperslist.com and get a similar dropship list for free! FREE DROPSHIPPERS LIST will give you information to wholesale dropshippers. If you are looking for recommended dropshippers throughout the United States and Canada, I would recommend going to www.truedropshippers.com - and signing up for a yearly membership - which includes live datafeeds to automatically import products into your website.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 PM

Why pay anything, when you can get the information for free at www.Dropshipmagazine.com and I found it here at this forum.

I have been to other forums who claim they are the best forum for dropship information and that's not true. The best is right here at Dropshipforums.com I find great information here on all facets for running my business, the others are all wannabees.

Hush
Old 10-05-2010, 01:34 PM

Default Great Resources!

Hey I just wanted to thank all of you for your help in finding these resources. Over the last six months since I started my own business, I've found a lot of garbage, as most people probably have. But, these resources are genuine! Thanks. It's a relief to know that their are honest people out there willing to help the rest of us newbies out without charging an arm and a leg. Thanks again.